Saturday, April 4, 2009

So I am not pregnant and AF a week early..

So Aunt Flo arrived exactly a week early, so I guess my whole cycle was running a week early. I went for my day 3 FSH today, so hopefully that will come back in the normal range now.

I have an HSG scheduled for Tuesday just to rule out any scar tissue left over from the C-section. And then I guess we will see what the next step is. I am a little nervous about the HSG but I will do whatever needs to be done and it can't be as bad as the "devil sticks" were and I survived that!

I feel a little better about everything, since I feel like I am actually doing something!

Also the weightloss is going great, 15.2 lbs lost so far. I love weight watchers!

3 comments:

Dan & Hillary said...

Just poppin' in to say that I'm keeping up with your posts:-) I'm glad you're getting an HSG. Any possibilities for answers will be worth the discomfort. Hope it goes smoothly.

Dan & Hillary said...

Could you post a timeline on your blog, detailing your live birth and m/c's and test info? I know some people find this too personal, though. Maybe other IF's could suggest different tests not covered by your RE?

Tracy said...

The HSG isn't too bad. Its very uncomfortable, but I kept thinking it was worth it if it helped us.