Sunday, September 27, 2009

So no news is Good News!

Sorry it has been awhile, but there happily has been nothing to report. Everything seems to be going well except the usually aches and pains of pregnancy. The baby is growing on schedule and is doing well. I feel her move on a regular basis which has eased some of my anxiety. However, last week I was feeling decreased movement and called the doctor because I was also having contractions. She sent me to the hospital for a non-stress test and thankfully everything is was fine. It seem that the placement of the placenta is really affecting the amount of her movements I can feel. So at least it made me feel better knowing she was ok.

I have started getting the horrible pubic bone pain which is annoying and sleeping is beginning to become more difficult. My allergies and asthma are driving me nuts right now. I definitely have a belly now! I have been having some contractions but the Dr says they are just Braxton Hicks contractions and to make sure I am drinking enough water.

I just started taking a prenatal water aerobics class and I love it! It definitely feels good to be in the water. I have had fun doing some shopping picking up some little outfits for her, and we have two names on the top of the list right now, Genevieve Marie or Arabella Rose. But it may change before she comes who knows.

I am a little nervous about the approaching flu season and trying to figure out how to stay healthy and still go out and about. Overall, emotionally things are better and I feel less anxious but I still have my moments. I just try to take it one day at a time.

My next dr's appointment is tomorrow and I am hoping I will get to have another ultrasound soon, so I can see her again!

Well I am off to bed, seems the tiredness is back!

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

I was pregnant last year during flu season, and my OB had me get a flu shot to keep me from getting it. You probably need to ask your doctor tomorrow about that. Congrats on making it this far and praying for you to make it the full forty weeks.

Cheryl