Thursday, August 20, 2009

It's a . . .

A GIRL! She was not much more cooperative this time. It took them forever to get the pictures of the heart that they wanted. But everything looks good the heart looks normal, which was a relief. This doesn't mean that she doesn't have down syndrome but with everything being normal it lowers our risk factor. So now we just have to wait and see.

I really can't believe it is a girl! I was so surprised. Looking forward to going and getting some pink clothes with ruffles on the butt. LOL.

But most importantly she looks healthy which is all I wanted. Thanks for the continued prayers it means to world to me.

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

PRAISE GOD!!! Congratulations.

Cheryl

just me, dawn said...

Congrats!! that is awesome!

LuckyOnce said...

Yay! Congratulations!

Tracy said...

yay! Congratulations on your baby girl and the healthy heart!