Thursday, January 29, 2009

Dr says no hope...

At the u/s today there was a fetal pole measuring 6w2d, no heart beat. Beta only increased from 9000 to 11000 in four days. Dr is saying there is no hope. But agreed to let me have one more u/s next wed to confirm, but she wants me to think about my "options" and have an idea of what i want to do then. I really don't know what I want if it comes to that.

I am completely devastated. I really thought this one was meant to be. I have been crying since I left the Drs office. It just seems so unfair to have to keep going through this heartache.

I feel pregnant, tired and nauseous, no spotting or cramping. I just can't believe this is happening again. Dr wants me to go see a RE next and have more testing and possibly do heparin next time around. I just don't know what to think any more...

No comments: