Monday, January 26, 2009

Now more blood work....

The nurse called this morning to say that after looking at my u/s report from Friday the Dr wanted me to have more bloodwork done. We had decided to stop bloodwork a week ago as she felt it was causing me unnecessary stress. Before that she had me going every 48 hours. And I have to say that this week without it has been much less stressfull. Now I am worried that she thinks something is amiss since she wanted me to get bloodwork done again. So I went and got it done around noon, and nurse told me she would call me this afternoon with the results. But the waiting is killing me...

On a more positive note I think I felt a bit nauseaous this morning and last night. But then again it might just be my anxiety. Don't you love the second guessing of every possible symptom... I will update as soon as I hear.

No comments: