Friday, January 30, 2009

Why?

when do you run out of tears...just when I think I just can't possible cry anymore, there I go again. I am so angry right now. I am not sure at who. It seems that the whole world is pregnant or has a newborn right now. I can't bear anyone else's happiest right now. How does the world just go on, when it seems that thousands of unborn children are lost everyday? How come the medical world doesn't know anything? Lives are being lost and the Dr's really don't know how to prevent it. Why does no one care about it? Why is our pain not important? Has it always been this way? Have women been suffering in silence for centuries? It is a horrible thought.

Part of me feels like I have no right to be this upset, others have it much worse, but right now I am feeling selfish, and I need it to be about me right now....

No comments: