Saturday, January 24, 2009

We have a Yolk Sac...but that is all so far...

So I went for my u/s on Friday hoping to get an answer to whether this pregnancy was a go or not. But here I am still in limbo. The good news is there is a yolk sac which was not there last week. So that is progress meaning we are still in the game. But yet nothing else yet. So I am back there on thursday for another u/s. The waiting really sucks..

But the u/s tech and nurses were really positive saying that is could be just too early to see anything else. And that any development is a good sign. I was really upset at first but the more I thought about it, I am not giving up hope yet. My boobs still hurt, and DH says they are huge. So those are good signs. I am pretty sure now looking at the date of possible conception together with when my hcg returned to zero after the last m/c that I actually got the BFP 4 days before my period was even due. So here's praying for sticky baby dust!!

No comments: